A positive outlook is often influenced by the way a person looks. The outward appearance is always important no matter what.
In Brisbane, people also want to feel good and confident all the time. And feeling good comes from having clear and smooth skin. The idea of looking radiant, young, and beautiful at any age dates back to the time of Cleopatra.
The search for timeless beauty is still as true as it is since the time of Cleopatra. It’s because people that look good gain more confidence as they interact with others and society.
Today, looking at your best at any age in Brisbane is achieved with Dermapen Brisbane treatments. A wide variety of skin problems ranging from stretch marks, acne scars, to sagging skin, and wrinkles are helped by the microneedles used by the Dermapen treatment.
Why Dermapen is considered a good option
The most popular skin treatment especially concerning skin tightening in Brisbane today is Dermapen. The multiple benefits provided by Dermapen include:
- Improve the neck’s skin texture
- Skin rejuvenation, tightening and lifting without using invasive surgery
- Reduce stretch marks from obesity or pregnancy
- Stimulate natural collagen production in body areas that need treatment
- Improve the overall texture and tone of the skin
- Reduce the appearance of scars caused by wounds or acne
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles around the face and other parts of the body
- Reduce rosacea
- Skin pigmentation problems
What to expect from Dermapen treatment
Using Dermapen sterile needle heads makes the procedure a precise and safe process. While the skin’s epidermis or outer layer is penetrated by the needles, it is not removed. This leaves the protective barrier of the skin intact.
A matter of 20 minutes is all that is needed for a Dermapen treatment covering the entire neck and face. Dermapen body treatments typically take around 60 minutes. However, this depends on the skin’s condition and the area of treatment.
- A painless experience for the client is achieved by applying a local anaesthetic to the affected skin.
- The gentle movement of the Dermapen pierces the skin of the client
- The treated area will usually look a little red after the treatment. The redness typically disappears after 24 to 48 hours.
- The zero downtime of the Dermapen treatment allows the client to resume his/her daily normal activities after the session. The totally safe treatment is almost free from untoward side-effects.
- The required number of treatments depends on the skin’s existing condition
- The typical number of Dermapen treatments is from three to six treatments
- A one-month break is recommended between treatments to allow the skin’s pores to breathe and open up
- The dermatologist performing the procedure usually recommends make-up free for a few days after each session.
What makes Dermapen work?
The tiny needles used by Dermapen causes trauma to the skin to trigger the body’s production of elastin and collagen. Skin becomes smooth, elastic, firm, and youthful when helped by high levels of collagen and elastin.
While Dermapen is seen as something short of a miracle to the varied issues of the skin, it is not a quick fix. People that are thinking of undergoing Dermapen treatment should understand that the desired results can take several months. Contact us at if you want to organise some dermapen skin needling.